Blending & Mixing
TRCC Canada is a preferred supplier of chemical blending and mixing solutions for the following five key operational reasons:
- We operate numerous blenders and cold-blend mixers on our two ISO 9001:2008 certified sites, allowing us to process many orders simultaneously from pails to tankers in size;
- Our highly skilled employees follow proven processes to ensure your order is delivered on time and meets your expectations;
- Our storage capacity allows us to secure materials for your specific needs and in turn to reduce lead time to a minimum;
- Our rail sidings, allowing us to receive materials in rail cars, combined with our important storage capacity and purchasing power, allows us to keep to a minimum your supply chain costs; and
- Once each order is completed, we offer multiple storage solutions to fulfill our clients’ needs.
All this means we can provide high-quality turnkey blending and mixing services.
High Speed Dispersions, Particle Size Reduction & Mixing of High Viscosities Products
With the objective to broaden its contract manufacturing offering, TRCC Canada has completed the commissioning of a Bower mixer allowing for the manufacturing of high speed dispersions, particle size reduction & mixing of high viscosities products. It is a commonly used equipment for the manufacturing of plastisols among many things.
The Bower Mixer consists of a 40 Hp electric motor to power one agitator for 2 mixing tanks. The agitator/motor swivels on a hydraulic cylinder powered by compressed air to service either mixing tank. The mixing speed is adjustable from 600 to 1,800 RPM. Each mixing tank has a useful capacity of approx. 1,500 litres or 400 us gal. Tanks are made of carbon steel and are jacketed for cooling/heating.
Learn more about polyol blending system for polyols used in various applications
For detailed information, please contact:
C 514 808-3411
900 Gaudette Street
St. Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec J3B 1L7
C 514 808-3411